Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10269729
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert key into the ignition and turn the ignition switch to the ON position (ON is as far as you can turn ignition right before engine cranks. Do not crank engine).
2. Open trunk and locate the Programming Connector. It will be located right below the rear shelf on the left hand or driver's side. The Programming Connector will be two wires that lead to a plastic connector and will not be connected to anything. You need to use a jumper wire or paper clip bent in the shape of a "U" and connect the two terminals in the Programming Connector. Ensure that you are contacting the metal inside of both terminals. Once connected the locks will cycle to lock and then unlock.
3. Now the vehicle is in programming mode. Press the UNLOCK button on the first remote two times in one second intervals. Vehicle will cycle locks again to lock and unlock to confirm that the remote has been accepted.
4. If programming a second remote you must now press the UNLOCK button two times in one second intervals. Vehicle will cycle locks again to lock and unlock to confirm that the remote has been accepted. If only one remote is being programmed you must press UNLOCK button two times in one second intervals again on that remote. Vehicle will cycle locks again to lock and unlock to confirm that the remote has been accepted.
5. Programming is now complete. Remove jumper wire from programming connector and test all remotes for proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU