ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: CLICK HERE
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
You must have two working keys to carry out this procedure.
1. Insert key into the ignition and turn the ignition switch to the ON position. Exit vehicle and close door.
2. Insert the second key into the door lock cylinder on the driver's door and turn the cylinder to the LOCK position with a steady, deliberate motion.
3. Press both buttons on the first remote and hold them down for at least 5 seconds.
4. Turn the lock cylinder in the driver's door to the LOCK position again with a steady, deliberate motion.
5. Press both buttons on the second remote and hold them down for at least 5 seconds.
6. For each remaining remote (up to 4) repeat steps 4 and 5. Turn ignition OFF and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU