ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: CLICK HERE
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
You must have two working keys to carry out this procedure.
1. Insert key into the ignition and turn the ignition switch to the ON position. Exit vehicle and close door.
2. Insert the second key into the door lock cylinder on the driver's door and turn the cylinder to the LOCK position with a steady, deliberate motion.
3. On this system there are 4 slots for remote memory. To program remotes you must assign each remote to a slot. For 4 remotes you would fill 4 slots and hit unlock button the same number of times as the slot you want it programmed to. Within 5 seconds of cycling door lock press UNLOCK button on first remote to be programmed once. For second remote to be programmed hit UNLOCK button twice etc.
4. Wait 5 seconds and then hit the UNLOCK button once more.
5. Turn ignition to OFF position and press both UNLOCK and LOCK on the new remote.
6. Test all remotes to ensure proper programming.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU