Here are the programming instructions for a 2001 Buick Regal Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10335582-88
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close vehicle door.
2. Turn ignition to ON then back to OFF (ON is the position just shy of starting car without cranking engine)
3. Remove key from ignition.
4. Press and hold the UNLOCK switch on drivers door and continue to hold until instructed to release.
5. Insert key into the ignition (do not turn it) and remove it.
6. Insert key into the ignition (do not turn it) and remove it.
7. Insert key into the ignition (do not turn it) and leave it in.
8. Release the UNLOCK switch on drivers door. Vehicle will respond with three acoustic sounds to indicate successful entry into programming mode.
9. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on first remote until vehicle beeps twice indicating successful programming. This step may take about 15 seconds.
10. Repeat step 9. for all remaining remotes including working ones.
11. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode and test all remotes.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU