ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: CLICK HERE
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Move all Keyless Remotes out of range of vehicle. (15 to 20 feet)
2. Turn ignition key to the ON position.
3. Push the TRIP/ODO button on the DIC (Driver Info Center) twice.
4. Within 5 seconds, push & hold the FUEL INFO button on the DIC until
the PKE light comes on and stays on.
5. Turn the ignition to the OFF position, but leave the key in the ignition.
The PKE light will begin flashing.
6. Bring one Keyless Remote into range. The PKE light will stop flashing
and stay on to show the code is stored. Move the Keyless Remote out
of range. The PKE light will begin flashing indicating the system is ready
for the next Keyless Remote.
7. If more than one Keyless Remote is being programmed, move the first
Keyless Remote out of range and repeat step 6 for any additional Keyless
Remotes. Up to three Keyless Remotes can be programmed.
8. To turn off the programming mode, simply remove the key from the ignition
or turn the ignition switch on.
9. The programming mode will shut off after two minutes if.
A) You have not programmed any Keyless Remotes.
B) Remove the key from the ignition.
C) After three Keyless Remotes have been programmed.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU