Here are the programming instructions for a 1995 Chevrolet S10 Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog. If you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family and share via the social media icons below; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 15725422
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Locate the red two wire programming connector located near the central
locking control module. Behind LH lower instrument panel.
2. Inside the red programming connector you will see two pins.
Jump the two pins with a section of wire. A paper clip bent in a "U" shape will also work.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock
doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program the other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s).
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU