ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 10205241
1. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dashboard. Please refer to the diagram above to determine the G and A cavity. The letters will not appear on the connector. They are on the diagram for ease of reference.
2. Connect cavity G with cavity A using a fused jumper wire. Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
3. Press any button 3 times in successtion on first remote to be programmed. Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote was programmed.
4. Press any button 3 times in succession on second remote to be programmed if applicable. Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s)
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU