ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: HSXBANTX
1. Put all switches on the NEW TRANSMITTER in the OPEN position
2. Old Transmitter wires are equivalent to 2 (wire 1), 4(wire 2), 6 (wire 3), 8 (wire 4), 10 (wire 5).
3. Wires NOT cut take matching rocker switches, push in opposite position.
EXAMPLE: Wire 6 is cut 2 4 6 8 10. Put all rockers in OPEN position and then put 2, 4, 8, 10 in the DOWN position.
4. If the doesn't work - Reverse all switches (open ones to close and closed one to open).
5. If you have a NINE switch remote the number 10 switch on the new remote needs to be in the OPEN position.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU