Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Cadillac Eldorado 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1996-1997 Cadillac Eldorado
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert key into the ignition and turn ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can turn without cranking engine).
2. A: On the climate control units that are digital press the OFF and WARM buttons at the same time. The instrument panel will light all options, then go blank, and then display "Diagnostic Mode". B: On analog climate control units that just use a dial you will press the main OFF button along with the PASSENGER COOLER button simultaneously until unit displays "RFA" and then press the FAN UP button. Skip step 3 if you have an analog unit.
3. Press FAN DOWN to view diagnostic options until "RFA" is displayed on unit. Once displayed press FAN UP.
4. At this point NO OVRD RF SOO should be displayed and you will press FAN UP again.
5. PPGM FOB I SO1 should be displayed now. Press the WARM button on the climate control unit and the number 99 should be shown in the upper left hand of the instrument panel cluster. It should be just under the odometer. Vehicle is now in programming mode and ready to program remote #1, the remote being programmed now should have a #1 on the back of it.
6. Press and hold the TRUNK button on the #1 remote and within one second press and hold the LOCK button on the remote. You will hold both buttons until you hear the locks cycle to lock and unlock. If you see the "99" in display change to "0" without hearing locks cycle you must go back to step 5.
7. When programming #2 remote press FAN UP button until display shows "RF SO2 PROGRAM FOB #2" and then press the WARM button on climate control.
8. Press and hold the TRUNK button on the #1 remote and within one second press and hold the LOCK button on the remote. You will hold both buttons until you hear the locks cycle to lock and unlock. If you see the "99" in display change to "0" without hearing locks cycle you must go back to step 7.
9. Programming is now complete. Press "RECIRC" or "RESET" to exit programming mode. Test all remotes to ensure proper programming.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!