This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Chevrolet Monte Carlo 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1995-1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Access programming connector in RH side of trunk (passenger side) you may need to pull back some trim to find or access it. Connector will not be connected to anything and should be one black/white wire. It will have a plug on the end of it with one hole in it or port.
2. Jump programming connector using a suitable jumper wire with ground. Jumping the connector means to use a wire or paperclip to make a connection between the port and ground. Be sure you are making contact with the metal inside the port and touch the other end of the jumper wire to a nearby bolt or unpainted metal surface on the body of the vehicle.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate successful entry into programming mode.
4. Press any button on remote one time. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate successful programming of remote.
5. Repeat step 4. for each additional remote including working ones.
6. To exit programming mode remove jumper wire and test all remotes.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!