This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Chevrolet Tahoe 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Factory OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
1996-2000 Chevrolet Tahoe
- Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
- Locate the Data Link Port underneath the driver side dashboard use image above for reference.
- Jump terminal 8 to terminal 4.
- Use a jumper wire or bent paper clip to connect the two ports. Locks will cycle to confirm programming.
- Press and hold lock and unlock button on the remote being programmed. Hold until the locks cycle again signaling successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
- Remove the jumper wire or paperclip to exit programming mode.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!