Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Dodge | Jeep | Chrysler 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Unlocked, ready to program OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case with uncut key. Notice: This remote is NOT compatible with Keyless Go systems.
Dodge | Jeep | Chrysler
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert first programmed key into ignition switch.
2. Switch ignition ON for at least 3 seconds, but no longer than 15 seconds.
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
4. Within 15 seconds, insert second programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
5. After 10 seconds, an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will flash.
6. Turn ignition OFF and remove second programmed key.
7. Within 60 seconds, insert non-programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
8. After 10 seconds, an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will illuminate for 3 seconds.
9. Switch ignition OFF.
10. Remove key.
11. Check operation of programmed key transmitter.
12. Repeat procedure for additional key transmitters if required (up to 8 key transmitters can be programmed).
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!