This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Chrysler | Dodge 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Unlocked, ready to program OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case with an uncut key.
Chrysler | Dodge
- 2004-2007 Chrysler Town & Country
- 2004-2007 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2004-2007 Dodge Caravan
**You must have Two working keys to perform this procedure. If you do not have 2 working keys, you must take your vehicle to a dealership or automotive locksmith for programming.**
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Cut the new key to match existing keys.
2. Insert the first valid/working key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position for at least three seconds, but no longer than 15 seconds. Then, turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position and remove the first key.
3. Insert the second valid/working key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position within 15 seconds. After 10 seconds, a chime will sound. In addition, the vehicle security light will begin to flash. Turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position and remove the second key.
4. Insert a new/blank key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position within 60 seconds. After 10 seconds a single chime will sound. In addition, the vehicle security light will stop flashing. To indicate that programming is complete, the vehicle Security light will turn on again for three seconds and then turn off.
5. The new key is now programmed. The remote Keyless Entry transmitter will also be programmed during this procedure.
6. Repeat this procedure to program up to eight keys.
Please refer to your owners manual if you are uncertain of the location of Lock and or On.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!