Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Chrysler Fifth Avenue 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1993-1995 Chrysler Fifth Avenue
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Identify the programming connector. It will be on the drivers side under the dash taped to the wiring harness just to the left of the steering column. It will be a single green wire with a black rubber insulator on the end of it.
2. Using a suitable jumper wire jump the programming connector to ground. This means contact the metal in the connector with one end of the wire and contact a non-painted metal surface with the other end of the wire.
3. Insert key into the ignition and turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (Just shy of cranking the engine)
4. Press any button on the first remote. The locks will cycle from Lock to Unlock to show successful programming. Repeat this step for each additional remote to be programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire, turn ignition to OFF and remove key. Test all remotes to ensure they function.