Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Chrysler Sebring 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1995-2000 Chrysler Sebring
Diagram of Data Link Connector (DLC)
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert key into ignition. Do not turn ignition switch, leave in OFF position.
2. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC). It will be under the dash on the drivers side. Use the diagram above to identify pins 1 and 4. Notice that the DLC connector is tapered. You can use this to help identify the proper pins. Using a suitable jumper wire jump pin 1 to pin 4. Ensure that there are metal connector ends in the cavities that are referenced in this procedure. Once the jumper wire is installed it needs to remain there throughout this process until instructed to remove.
3. Close all vehicle doors. Turn the ignition switch to the ACC position and then back to OFF. This must be done within 10 seconds of installing the jumper wire. If all is done properly then the locks will automatically cycle Lock and Unlock. This means the vehicle is in programming mode and you are ready to program your remotes.
4. Depress either the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the first remote to be programmed three times within ten seconds. If the remote is successfully programmed then the locks will again automatically cycle Lock to Unlock.
5. To program an additional remote repeat step 4 and after remote is programmed you should see the door locks cycle automatically from Lock to Unlock. This step must be completed within one minute of programming the first remote.
6. Disconnect jumper wire and remove key from ignition at this point as the programming is done. Test all remotes to ensure proper programming.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!