This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Dodge Neon 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob". Factory OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
1996-1999 Dodge Neon
NOTE: 96 Dodge Neon must be programmed by a professional automotive locksmith or dealership.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Identify the programming connector. It will be located in the upper edge of the passenger side cowl trim panel. The programming connector will be a single dark green wire with a red moulded connector on the end of it.
2. Using a suitable jumper wire jump the programming connector to ground. This means contact one end of the wire to the connector and the other end to a non-painted metal surface.
3. Insert key into ignition and turn ignition switch to the ON position.
4. Press any button on the first remote to be programmed. To confirm successful programming the door locks will Lock and then Unlock automatically. Repeat this step for any additional remotes that you want programmed to this vehicle.
5. Remove jumper wire and turn ignition off. Test remotes to ensure proper programming.
OEM Key Fobs:
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes: You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!