Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Dodge Neon 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob". Factory OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
1996-1999 Dodge Neon
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Identify the programming connector. It will be located in the upper edge of the passenger side cowl trim panel. The programming connector will be a single dark green wire with a red moulded connector on the end of it.
2. Using a suitable jumper wire jump the programming connector to ground. This means contact one end of the wire to the connector and the other end to a non-painted metal surface.
3. Insert key into ignition and turn ignition switch to the ON position.
4. Press any button on the first remote to be programmed. To confirm successful programming the door locks will Lock and then Unlock automatically. Repeat this step for any additional remotes that you want programmed to this vehicle.
5. Remove jumper wire and turn ignition off. Test remotes to ensure proper programming.