Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Eagle Summit 2 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1993-1994 Eagle Summit
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Confirm that central locking system is functioning properly.
2. Locate the RKE receiver module. Confirm with service manual but often is located on the drivers side of vehicle behind rear quarter trim panel just above drivers wheel well.
3. Locate the switch on the RKE module. There should be 3 positions: "SET I", "FIX", and "SET II." The switch will be in "FIX" for normal operation. To get the vehicle into programming mode you must move the switch to the "SET I" position.
4. Press LOCK or UNLOCK button on the first remote to be programmed.
5. Move the switch to "SET II" position.
6. Press LOCK or UNLOCK button on the second remote to be programmed.
7. Move the switch to the "FIX" position.
8. Ensure that all remotes function properly.
A MAXIMUM OF TWO REMOTES CAN BE PROGRAMMED TO THIS VEHICLE
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!