This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Ford Crown Victoria 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1993-1994 Ford Crown Victoria
- TURN Ignition from OFF to RUN or ACC. (OFF is the position where you can remove your key, RUN/ACC is the position just shy of starting your car.)
- LOCATE the Programming Connector located behind the glove box compartment. Programming Connector will consist of two (2) wires and a plastic plug terminator with two (2) pins. The pins will NOT be connected to anything.
- JUMP the two (2) pins in the Programming Connector using a suitable metal jumping wire (a paperclip will do).
- PRESS any button on the first remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm successful programming of that remote.
- PRESS any button on the second remote to be programmed (if applicable) immediately after programming the first remote.
- TURN Ignition to OFF to exit Programming Mode. The vehicle locks will cycle to indicate successful completion of programming.
- Test all remotes. Programming is complete.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!