The electronic key cutting machine with one cutting station and two interchangeable clamps for duplicating and originating all types of automotive keys, including heavy trucks and motorcycles. Additional keys used for gas cap locks, glove boxes and roof racks are also included in the database.
Controlled by a removable 10” (254mm) touch-screen tablet, the Futura Auto guides the user step-by-step in all key cutting operations making it the perfect machine for those just getting into the automotive locksmith business or the seasoned professionals offering roadside services.
- User friendly software with step-by-step instructions
- Fast key search – simply enter Make/Model/Year and the software guides you through the process
- Details include a cutter holder, tool/accessory holder on top of the machine
- The color-changing LED lights help the operator to immediately see the process status:
• white – machine is ready to proceed
• yellow – machine is in the process of cutting the key,
• green – key cutting is complete, and it is safe to raise the safety shield.
- Wi-Fi link between machine and tablet or the user can tether the tablet directly to the machine.
- Equipped with two USB ports on the back of the machine; one for tablet recharge and one for the tethering connection so the machine and tablet remain connected and operational even when the Wi-Fi connection is lost or unstable. The second USB port can also be used to connect the supplied USB flash drive to import code tables or machine software updates.
- Step-by-step instructions for updating machine software.
- Software Interface with Instacode® and Kreate-AKey™
Edge-Cut Automotive Keys
- 01VA four-sided clamp with easy rotation system
- Software indicates which of the four jaws to use for each key reference to minimize vibration and maximize quality of cut (keys are gripped on the milling groove to provide stability when cutting twosided symmetrical keys)
- Automatic detection of the key blank edge
- Large flip-up gauge for perfectly aligning keys in the jaw
- Decoding by electrical contact
- “Partial cuts” function for broken keys, allows you to decode a portion of the key or enter the known cuts and create a “cutting tree” to minimize the number of keys needed to create a working key
Laser Automotive Keys
- 01RA clamp secures laser keys on the neck of the blade eliminating the need for special jaws or adapters
- Automatic tip detection for tip gauged keys
- Decoding by electrical contact
- Key-cut preview
- Software indicates which of the three cutters provided you should use to optimize the cutting cycle of a laser key allowing you to maximize cut quality and minimize cutter wear
Ease of Operation
- Generous sized working area, easily accessible and always clean thanks to the swarf collection system and the pull-down protective screen
- Shortcut function for vehicle key cutting code searches. Just input the first letters and the software will prompt the make and model your looking for, so you don’t have to manually enter the entire field.
- Multi-language support
Compact and Lightweight
- Compact, lightweight and portable with ergonomic grip for easy lifting.
- Safety shield slides within the machine body making it perfect for small shops and vans.
- Removable tablet stand can be locked onto the hood of the machine or placed on the counter.
- Transparent safety shield contains chips and isolates moving parts
- All operations are disabled immediately when safety cover is retracted
- Large emergency stop button on side of machine
Motor: 24V dc
Power Supply: 90/264V a.c 50/60Hz/220W MEANWELL GS220A24-R7B
Tool Speed: 12100 RPM
Movements: 3 axes (special bushings) driven by step motors on rectified roller guides
Carriage Runs: Axis X: 1.18” (30mm)
Axis Y: 1.97” (50mm)
Axis Z: 1.06” (27mm)
Dimensions: Width - 12.52” (318mm) Depth - 16.26” (413mm) Height – 20.47” (522mm),13.38” (340mm) w/o tablet
Weight: 44 lbs. (20 kg)
Warranty: 2 Years (machine and tablet)
Standard Parts / Accessories
Cutters: 12L HSS Super Rapid Steel – for edge cut keys; 01LW, 02LW, 06LW carbide, coated – for track keys
Tracers: 06T D953489ZR , 07T-Mobile D953488ZR
Clamps: 01RA D949928ZR w/Jaw 106 D949907ZR and Jaw 107 D949905ZR for laser keys; 01VA D949854ZR for edge-cut keys
Accessories: STOP 4 TOOL, Tip Stop Bar, Shoulder Stop Bar, 01RA, USB Pen, 1.2/1.7mm shim pins, Brush, Mounting bracket, Stylus touch pen, Z3 calibration keys, 2.5mm “T” allen key, allen key set 1.5-5mm, A45 adapter, spare fuses, plastic tool box
Optional: *02R Clamp D743275ZB for Tubular keys used on Harley Davidson® motorcycles *03R Clamp D743276ZB for Ford® Tibbe® FO21 keys
* Optional Clamps are also used on Futura and Futura Pro.
All the brand and product names mentioned in this flyer are registered trademarks and exclusive property of authorized manufacturers. Said trademarks or trade names are nominated only for the purposes of information in order to be rapidly identified.