This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Isuzu 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
- 1995 Isuzu Trooper
- 1994 Isuzu Trooper
- Move the driver's seat forward to access the keyless entry receiver located on the floor underneath the driver's seat.
- Turn the ignition to ON. (ON is the position just shy of starting your vehicle without cranking the engine)
- Locate the green button on the side of the keyless entry receiver. It will be inside a small hole that can be accessed with a small pointy objct such as a pen.
- Using the pointy object, press the green button until the exterior lights or the LED on the drivers side dash illuminate then release.
- Within 5 seconds of step 4. Press and release the top button on the remote. The LED should turn OFF, the siren chirps once and the front marker lights will flash if remote successfully programmed.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any additional remotes to program.
- Turn the ignition to off, test remotes, replace panel.