Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) GMC Yukon 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Factory OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
2003-2007 GMC Yukon
*Some vehicles require professional programming. See Compatibility Tab above.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
1. Close all doors, insert key into ignition - do not turn it.
2. Hold the UNLOCK button on the diver's side door - DO NOT RELEASE until instructed to do so in step 4.
3. Quickly turn ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (Do not start the car, ON is the position just before starting and OFF is where you can remove the key)
4. RELEASE the UNLOCK button. The locks will now cycle from lock to unlock signaling the vehicle has entered programming mode.
***If the locks cycle before you release the unlock button, the programming will not work and your vehicle is not in programming mode - Repeat from step 1. If the locks continue to cycle before releasing, the procedure is not being followed correctly or something is malfunctioning with the vehicle's keyless entry system.
5. Push and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the first remote you wish to program. Hold the buttons down together until the vehicle responds by cycling the door locks (you may have to hold the buttons down for up to 5 minutes when programming a new remote - previously paired remotes will pair more quickly). Repeat step 5 for any additional or existing remotes that you wish to program and use on the vehicle at this time.
6. Turn the key to the ON position, which exits programming mode. Programming is now complete. Test all remotes.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!