Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) GMC Yukon 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1993-1996 GMC Yukon
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dashboard. Please refer to the diagram above to identify the proper pins, the letters will not be
on the connector. They are for reference on diagram only.
2. Connect cavity G with a ground using a fused jumper wire. Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
3. Press any button on first remote to be programmed. Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote was programmed.
4. Press any button on second remote to be programmed if applicable. Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s).
OEM Key Fobs:
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes: You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!