Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Toyota 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1) With the key OUT of the ignition switch and all doors closed, locate and disconnect the Light Failure Sensor from the vehicle harness (located in the trunk near the left hinge).
2) Use a suitable jumper wire (paper clip works), and connect terminal 12 to terminal 11.
The vehicle will cycle the locks once to confirm programming mode.
3) Press and release any button on the remote.
The vehicle will cycle the locks once to confirm code received.
4) Program additional remotes by repeating step 3.
5) Disconnect the jumper to exit programming mode.
6) Reconnect and reinstall the Light Failure Sensor.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!