Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Toyota 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1. With the key OUT of the ignition switch and all doors closed, locate and disconnect the Light Failure Sensor from the vehicle harness (located in the trunk near the left hinge).
2. Use a suitable jumper wire (paper clip works), and connect terminal 12 to terminal 11.
The vehicle will cycle the locks once to confirm programming mode.
3. Press and release any button on the remote.
The vehicle will cycle the locks once to confirm code received.
4. Program additional remotes by repeating step 3.
5. Disconnect the jumper to exit programming mode.
6. Reconnect and reinstall the Light Failure Sensor.
1. With the key out of the ignition remove the mirror adjustment switch from door and unplug harness. Jump pin 2 to pin 10 on the mirror adjustment harness. When done correctly vehicle will automatically cycle the door locks to LOCK and then UNLOCK.
2. Press any button on first remote to be programmed. Door locks should automatically cycle again to show acceptance of remote.
3. Repeat step 2 for any remaining remotes to be programmed.
4. Once all remotes are programmed remove jumper wire and replace mirror adjustment switch. Test all remotes to ensure proper programming.
1. Locate the Wireless Door Lock ECU. It is located towards the front of the center console. With the key out of the ignition and the ECU still connected jump cavity 9 to cavity 1. Cavity 9 will not have a wire going into it while cavity 1 will have a wire going into it. Cavities 2, 3, 6, 7, 9, 12, and 13 will be empty while cavities 1, 4, 5, 8, 10, 11, 14, and 15 will have wires entering the cavities. Ensure when jumping pin 9 to 1 that you make contact with the metal pins in the cavities. Leave jumper wire connected throughout the procedure.
2. Once jumped properly the power door locks will cycle to lock and then unlock. Once vehicle automatically cycles the door locks then vehicle is in programming mode.
3. Press any button on the first remote to be programmed. Vehicle will confirm recognition by once again cycling the door locks.
4. Repeat step 3 for any additional remotes to be programmed to the vehicle.
5. Remove jumper wire from ECU and test remotes to ensure proper programming.
1. Start with key out of the ignition, open and unlock drivers door and be sure all other doors and trunk are closed.
2. Insert key into ignition (Do not turn) and pull it out.
3. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Using the power door lock rocker switch on drivers door perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second. (1 cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock.).
4. Close, then open drivers door.
5. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Using the power door lock rocker switch on drivers door perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second. (1 cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock.) B. Insert the key in the ignition cylinder. C. Turn the ignition to ON (Just shy of starting car, Do NOT Start) then back to OFF. D. Turn the ignition to ON (Just shy of starting car, Do NOT Start)) then back to OFF. E. Remove the key from the ignition.
6. Within 3 seconds the power door locks should cycle automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point, if they do cycle then continue to step 7.
7. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1 second. B. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, Press the lock button by itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds the door locks should cycle once indicating successful programming. If the door locks don't cycle or cycle twice, repeat steps A and B, your remote has not been accepted. C. Repeat steps A and B in step 7 for each new transmitter.
8. Close drivers door.
9. Test all remotes.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!