This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Suzuki 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
- 2013 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- 2013 Suzuki SX4
- 2012 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- 2012 Suzuki SX4
- 2011 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- 2011 Suzuki SX4
- 2010 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- 2010 Suzuki SX4
- 2009 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- 2009 Suzuki SX4
- 2008 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- 2008 Suzuki SX4
- 2008 Suzuki XL-7
- 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- 2007 Suzuki SX4
- 2007 Suzuki XL-7
- 2006 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- 2006 Suzuki XL-7
- 2005 Suzuki Grand Vitara
- 2005 Suzuki XL-7
- 2004 Suzuki Grand Vitara
A maximum of four remotes can be programmed. If a fifth remote is programmed then the oldest remote will be removed from the memory. You can program four new remotes or one remote four times to delete any old remotes.
- Enter vehicle and close all doors with the key OUT of the ignition.
- Open driver's door.
- Perform this step within 10 seconds: Insert key into ignition and turn to ON, then back to OFF and remove key. (ON is the position just shy of starting vehicle without cranking engine. OFF is the position where you can remove your key)
- Within 20 seconds: Press and release the drivers door courtesy light button three times. (The button will be on the door frame and can only be accessed when the drivers door is open. It will be a black rubber button. If you can't find the button you can complete this step by closing and opening the drivers door three times)
- Within 10 seconds: Insert key into ignition and turn to ON, then back to OFF and remove key. (ON is the position just shy of starting vehicle without cranking engine. OFF is the position where you can remove your key)
- Press the UNLOCK button on the remote. The door locks will lock then unlock to confirm the remote has been programmed.
- Repeat step 6. for any additional remotes to be programmed.
- Close driver's door and test remotes.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!