Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Lincoln Continental 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Factory OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
1995-2002 Lincoln Continental
95-98 Lincoln Continental
1. Enter the 5 digit code on the keyless entry keypad. Enter the Original Code for the car, not a modified code. After entering the code press the 1-2 button. Locks will cycle to confirm programming.
2. Press any button on the keyless remote. Locks will cycle to confirm successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
3. Press the 7-8 and 9-0 buttons together to exit programming.
99-02 Lincoln Continental
1. Turn ignition from Off to Run 8 times ending in Run, all within 10 seconds. (Do not start the car, run position is just before the vehicle will start. Off is turned all the way back when the key can be removed from the ignition). Locks will cycle signaling entering into programming mode. Keep foot off brake pedal.
2. Press any button on the remote being programmed, locks cycle confirming programming. Repeat this step for any addition remotes.
3. Turn key to off, locks will cycle to end programming mode.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!