Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Lincoln Navigator 5 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
2003-2008 Lincoln Navigator
PLEASE NOTE: When you begin the programming sequence to sync your remote to your installed remote keyless entry (RKE) system, you MUST HAVE ALL OF YOUR REMOTES (Including PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED remote(s)) to be programmed with you at the time of programming.
ALL PREVIOUSLY PROGRAMMED REMOTES WILL BE ERASED AT THIS TIME.
1. Close all doors and then open drivers door and press the UNLOCK button on drivers door panel while door is open and insert key in ignition.
2. Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode.
3. Within 20 seconds press any button on first keyless remote. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming.
4. Within 20 seconds, press any button on second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming.
5. Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!