This is a new aftermarket replacement key fob compatible with Chevrolet models listed below. This product meets our quality standards and is guaranteed to work the same as an original.
- 2002-2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer
- Close all doors.
- Insert key into the ignition.
- Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on driver's side door panel. Do not release until instructed to do so in step 5.
- Quickly turn the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (ON is the position just shy of starting your vehicle, OFF is the position where you can remove your key)
- Release the power unlock button on the driver's side door panel. The vehicle should respond by locking and unlocking automatically. If locks cycle then continue to step 6.(if the door locks begin to lock and unlock BEFORE releasing the unlock button then the vehicle has not entered programming mode and you must start over. Remove key, open door and return to step 1. If the vehicle continues to lock and unlock before releasing the unlock button then there is a problem with the vehicles system and remotes must be programmed by a certified professional. If you are unable to get the door locks to cycle then you are turning the key too quick, too slow, there's a problem with the vehicles system, or the vehicle is not equipped with a factory keyless entry system.
- Hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until door locks cycle again. This could take up to 30 seconds.
- NOW repeat step 6. for all additional remotes including working ones.
- After step 6. has been performed for all remotes TURN ignition to ON to exit programming mode.
- Turn ignition to OFF, remove key and test all remotes.
An aftermarket remote or key is a product that is not associated with the brand of your vehicle. Because of this, they tend to be a bit cheaper than remotes and keys that come from your vehicle's manufacturer.
An aftermarket product will still sync up to your vehicle and work just like a regular remote or key, it just won't have your vehicle's logo.