This is a new aftermarket replacement key fob compatible with Chrysler models listed below. This product meets our quality standards and is guaranteed to work the same as an original.
- 2008-2016 Chrysler Town & Country
NOTICE: ALL 2010+ MODELS MUST BE PROGRAMMED BY A LOCKSMITH OR DEALER
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Insert first programmed key into ignition switch.
2. Switch ignition ON for at least 3 seconds, but no longer than 15 seconds.
3. Turn ignition OFF and remove key.
4. Within 15 seconds, insert second programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
5. After 10 seconds, an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will flash.
6. Turn ignition OFF and remove second programmed key.
7. Within 60 seconds, insert non-programmed key into ignition switch and turn ignition ON.
8. After 10 seconds, an audible tone will be heard and immobilizer warning lamp will illuminate for 3 seconds.
9. Switch ignition OFF.
10. Remove key.
11. Check operation of programmed key transmitter.
12. Repeat procedure for additional key transmitters if required (up to 8 key transmitters can be programmed).
An aftermarket remote or key is a product that is not associated with the brand of your vehicle. Because of this, they tend to be a bit cheaper than remotes and keys that come from your vehicle's manufacturer.
An aftermarket product will still sync up to your vehicle and work just like a regular remote or key, it just won't have your vehicle's logo.