This is a new aftermarket replacement key fob compatible with Dodge models listed below. This product meets our quality standards and is guaranteed to work the same as an original.
- 2008-2011 Dodge Avenger
- 2007-2012 Dodge Caliber
- 2006-2007 Dodge Charger
- 2004-2011 Dodge Dakota
- 2004-2013 Dodge Durango
- 2005-2007 Dodge Magnum
- 2007-2011 Dodge Nitro
- 2006-2009 Dodge Ram
*You must have Two working keys to perform this procedure. If you do not have 2 working keys, you must take your vehicle to a dealership or automotive locksmith for programming
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Cut the new key to match existing keys.
2. Insert the first valid key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position for at least three seconds, but no longer than 15 seconds. Then, turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position and remove the first key.
3. Insert the second valid key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position within 15 seconds. After 10 seconds, a chime will sound. In addition, the vehicle security light will begin to flash. Turn the ignition switch to the LOCK position and remove the second key.
4. Insert a blank key into the ignition switch. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position within 60 seconds. After 10 seconds a single chime will sound. In addition, the vehicle security light will stop flashing. To indicate that programming is complete, the vehicle Security light will turn on again for three seconds and then turn off.
5. The new key is now programmed. The remote Keyless Entry transmitter will also be programmed during this procedure.
6. Repeat this procedure to program up to eight keys.
Please refer to your owners manual if you are uncertain of the location of Lock and or On.
An aftermarket remote or key is a product that is not associated with the brand of your vehicle. Because of this, they tend to be a bit cheaper than remotes and keys that come from your vehicle's manufacturer.
An aftermarket product will still sync up to your vehicle and work just like a regular remote or key, it just won't have your vehicle's logo.