This is a new aftermarket replacement key fob compatible with Ford Lincoln Mazda Mercury models listed below. This product meets our quality standards and is guaranteed to work the same as an original.
- 2006-2009 Ford Crown Vic
- 2007-2015 Ford Edge
- 2005-2012 Ford Escape
- 2003-2016 Ford Expedition
- 2000-2015 Ford Explorer
- 2001-2010 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
- 2005-2007 Ford Five Hundred
- 2009-2015 Ford Flex
- 2006-2012 Ford Focus
- 2006-2012 Ford Fusion
- 2005-2014 Ford Mustang
- 2000-2016 Ford Taurus
- 2008-2009 Ford Taurus-X
- 2003-2005 Ford Thunderbird
- 2003-2005 Lincoln Aviator
- 2003-2006 Lincoln LS
- 2009-2013 Lincoln MKS
- 2007-2013 Lincoln MKX
- 2007-2016 Lincoln MKZ
- 2003-2015 Lincoln Navigator
- 2005-2011 Lincoln Town Car
- 2006 Lincoln Zephyr
- 2008-2011 Mazda Tribute
- 2006-2011 Mercury Grand Marquis
- 2005-2011 Mercury Mariner
- 2006-2011 Mercury Milan
- 2005-2007 Mercury Montego
- 2000-2009 Mercury Sable
NOTE: You Must have Two Working Transponder Keys (keys that start your car) to perform this procedure. If you only have one working key or none at all it must be programmed by a dealer or locksmith. Your new key will need to be cut prior to programming.
1. Insert an existing (working) key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder ON (Position 3) and back to OFF (Position 1). Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
3. Remove the existing key and WITHIN TEN SECONDS, insert a second working key and turn to ON and then back to OFF. Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
4. Remove the second key, insert the New (un-programmed) key before twenty seconds have elapsed and turn to ON. Leave it in the ON position for at least six seconds and turn back to OFF.
5. If the new key has been successfully programmed it will start the vehicle and operate the remote keyless entry system. The theft indicator light will light up for three seconds to indicate the key was successfully programmed.
If the new key was not successfully programmed, repeat steps 1-4. If the remote portion of the remote did not program but the key will start the vehicle, then please perform the procedure below to program the remote portion of your remote head key
Remote Portion of Key Fob (Only if the above procedure didnt program the remote)
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. It's not necessary to re-program your working remote head keys as those will continue to work. If you are programming additional non-remote head key remotes for your vehicle then they must all be programmed during this procedure. You are able to program up to four remotes in addition to your remote head keys.
Do not depress the brake pedal during procedure.
1.Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
2.Within 20 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 4.
3.Within 20 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 3. for all other remotes.
4.Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
An aftermarket remote or key is a product that is not associated with the brand of your vehicle. Because of this, they tend to be a bit cheaper than remotes and keys that come from your vehicle's manufacturer.
An aftermarket product will still sync up to your vehicle and work just like a regular remote or key, it just won't have your vehicle's logo.