This is a new aftermarket replacement key fob compatible with GM models listed below. This product meets our quality standards and is guaranteed to work the same as an original.
- 2001-2005 Buick Century
- 2001-2004 Buick Regal
- 2002-2007 Buick Rendezvous
- 2001-2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue
- 2001-2005 Pontiac Aztek
- 2001-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix
NOTE: There are two possible programming procedures for this remote.
1. Collect all remotes you wish to program, including previously working remotes. Remove key from the ignition.
2. Remove the MALL /BCM PGM Fuse from the fuse box. Fuse will be named MALL or BCM. Use the legend on the fuse panel or owner's manual to properly locate the 'MALL/BCM PGM' fuse.
3. Close all doors and insert key into the ignition. Turn ignition to ACC then back to OFF then back to ACC. (do this step quickly, you will end in the ACC position)
IMPORTANT: ACC is the position all the way back towards you, OFF is the position where you can remove the key from the ignition.
4. Open and close driver side door, vehicle will chime signaling programming mode.
5. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons down on the remote you are programming. Vehicle will chime twice signaling successful programming. Repeat this step for additional remotes you would like to program to this vehicle.
IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful programming.
6. Remove key from ignition.
7. Install the 'MALL/BCM PGM' fuse back into the fuse panel and test remote(s).
8. Programming is now complete.
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Close all doors, insert key into ignition do not turn it.
3. Hold the Unlock button on the driver's door DO NOT RELEASE.
4. Remove key from ignition, insert and remove key from ignition, insert key again and DO NOT remove it.
5. Release Unlock button on driver's door. Car will chime three times to signal entering of programming mode.
6. Press and hold the Lock and Unlock button on the remote being programmed until car chimes twice. This sound signals successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
7. Remove key from ignition to end programming mode.
An aftermarket remote or key is a product that is not associated with the brand of your vehicle. Because of this, they tend to be a bit cheaper than remotes and keys that come from your vehicle's manufacturer.
An aftermarket product will still sync up to your vehicle and work just like a regular remote or key, it just won't have your vehicle's logo.