This is a new aftermarket replacement key fob compatible with Mazda models listed below. This product meets our quality standards and is guaranteed to work the same as an original.
- 2005 Mazda 6
- 2004 Mazda 6
- 2003 Mazda 6
1. Open drivers door and leave open.
2. Lock and Unlock the drivers door using the power lock switch on door panel.
3. Insert key into the ignition.
4. Turn key to the ON and OFF position three times in 10 seconds. Leave key in ignition.
5. Open and close drivers door three times ending with door in the open position.
6. Door locks should respond by locking and unlocking.
7. Press any button on remote two times. Doors should then lock and unlock.
8. If programming a second remote press any button on it two times. Doors should then lock and unlock.
9. Remove key from ignition and locks should lock and unlock again.
10. Test Remotes.
An aftermarket remote or key is a product that is not associated with the brand of your vehicle. Because of this, they tend to be a bit cheaper than remotes and keys that come from your vehicle's manufacturer.
An aftermarket product will still sync up to your vehicle and work just like a regular remote or key, it just won't have your vehicle's logo.