This is a new aftermarket replacement key fob compatible with Infiniti Nissan models listed below. This product meets our quality standards and is guaranteed to work the same as an original.
- 2003-2012 Nissan Sentra
- 2007-2011 Infiniti QX56
Note: You must have all remotes on hand when performing this procedure. Any remotes not used during this procedure will become inactive.
- Close and lock all doors with the driver's side power lock / unlock switch located on drivers door panel.
- Insert key into ignition (DON'T TURN) and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least 6 times within 10 seconds (this will need to be done at approximately one second intervals). Your hazard lamps will flash if you have performed this step correctly. PLEASE NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder each time. If this procedure is performed too fast or too slow the system will not enter programming mode.
- Insert key into ignition and turn to the ACC position.
- Within 5 seconds, push the LOCK button on the keyless remote. Your hazard lamps will flash. PLEASE NOTE: Do not press the button on the remote more than one time or the programming will not be successful.
- If there are any remaining remotes (including working ones), Unlock then Lock all doors using the switch on drivers door panel. Within 5 seconds of locking and unlocking doors press LOCK button on the next remote. Your hazard lamps will flash. Repeat this step for each remote (including any working remotes).
- When all remotes have been programmed turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door. Test all remotes.
An aftermarket remote or key is a product that is not associated with the brand of your vehicle. Because of this, they tend to be a bit cheaper than remotes and keys that come from your vehicle's manufacturer.
An aftermarket product will still sync up to your vehicle and work just like a regular remote or key, it just won't have your vehicle's logo.