This is a new aftermarket replacement key fob compatible with Saturn models listed below. This product meets our quality standards and is guaranteed to work the same as an original.
- 2004-2007 Saturn Vue
*Some vehicles require professional programming.
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
1. Close all doors, insert key into ignition - do not turn it.
2. Hold the UNLOCK button on the diver's side door - DO NOT RELEASE until instructed to do so in step 4.
3. Quickly turn ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (Do not start the car, ON is the position just before starting and OFF is where you can remove the key)
4. RELEASE the UNLOCK button. The locks will now cycle from lock to unlock signaling the vehicle has entered programming mode.
***If the locks cycle before you release the unlock button, the programming will not work and your vehicle is not in programming mode - Repeat from step 1. If the locks continue to cycle before releasing, the procedure is not being followed correctly or something is malfunctioning with the vehicle's keyless entry system.
5. Push and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons at the same time on the first remote you wish to program. Hold the buttons down together until the vehicle responds by cycling the door locks (you may have to hold the buttons down for up to 5 minutes when programming a new remote - previously paired remotes will pair more quickly). Repeat step 5 for any additional or existing remotes that you wish to program and use on the vehicle at this time.
6. Turn the key to the ON position, which exits programming mode. Programming is now complete. Test all remotes.
An aftermarket remote or key is a product that is not associated with the brand of your vehicle. Because of this, they tend to be a bit cheaper than remotes and keys that come from your vehicle's manufacturer.
An aftermarket product will still sync up to your vehicle and work just like a regular remote or key, it just won't have your vehicle's logo.