This is a new aftermarket replacement key fob compatible with Toyota models listed below. This product meets our quality standards and is guaranteed to work the same as an original.
- 2016 Toyota Sienna
- 2015 Toyota Sienna
- 2014 Toyota Sienna
- 2013 Toyota Sienna
- 2012 Toyota Sienna
- 2011 Toyota Sienna
- 2010 Toyota Sienna
- 2009 Toyota Sienna
- 2008 Toyota Sienna
- 2007 Toyota Sienna
- 2006 Toyota Sienna
- 2005 Toyota Sienna
- 2004 Toyota Sienna
1. Start with the key out of the ignition, drivers door is open, all other doors and trunk closed and drivers door is unlocked.
2. Perform these steps within 5 seconds. A. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out. B. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out.
3. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Close then open the drivers door. B. Close then open the drivers door. C. Insert the key into the ignition (Do NOT Turn it) and Pull key out.
4. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Close then open the drivers door. B. Close then open the drivers door. C. Insert the key into ignition and leave it in the ignition. D. Close the drivers door. E. Turn the ignition to ON (Do NOT Start or crank engine) then back to OFF. F. Remove the key from the ignition.
5. Within 3 seconds, the power door locks should lock then unlock automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to step 1 if the door locks do not cycle at this point.
6. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1.5 seconds. B. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, Press the lock button by itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds, the door locks should lock and then unlock once indicating successful programming. If the door locks cycle twice, repeat steps A and B in step 6 as the remote was not accepted. C. Repeat steps A and B in step 6 for each new remote.
7. Open drivers door.
8. Test all remotes.
An aftermarket remote or key is a product that is not associated with the brand of your vehicle. Because of this, they tend to be a bit cheaper than remotes and keys that come from your vehicle's manufacturer.
An aftermarket product will still sync up to your vehicle and work just like a regular remote or key, it just won't have your vehicle's logo.