Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Oldsmobile Achieva 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1992-1996 Oldsmobile Achieva
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Access programming connector in LH side of trunk (drivers side). Programming connector will be close to the tail light, it will not be connected to anything and should be one black and one white wire. It will have a plastic connector on the end of it with two holes in it or ports.
2. Jump programming connector using a suitable jumper wire. Jumping the connector means to use a wire or paperclip bent in the shape of a U to make a connection between the two ports. Be sure you are making contact with the metal inside both ports.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors and activate trunk release to indicate successful entry into programming mode.
4. Press any button on remote one time. System should now lock and unlock doors and activate trunk release to indicate successful programming of remote.
5. Repeat step 4. for each additional remote including working ones.
6. To exit programming mode remove jumper wire and test all remotes.