Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1992-1997 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Access programming connector in RH side of trunk (passenger side) you may need to pull back some trim to find or access it. Connector will not be connected to anything and should be one black/white wire. It will have a plug on the end of it with one hole in it or port.
2. Jump programming connector using a suitable jumper wire with ground. Jumping the connector means to use a wire or paperclip to make a connection between the port and ground. Be sure you are making contact with the metal inside the port and touch the other end of the jumper wire to a nearby bolt or unpainted metal surface on the body of the vehicle.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate successful entry into programming mode.
4. Press any button on remote one time. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate successful programming of remote.
5. Repeat step 4. for each additional remote including working ones.
6. To exit programming mode remove jumper wire and test all remotes.