Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Honda 2 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1. With only the driver's door open, move the driver's seat forward to access the keyless entry receiver located on the floor underneath the driver's seat.
2. Turn the ignition to ON. (ON is the position just shy of starting your vehicle without cranking the engine).
3. Locate the green button on the side of the keyless entry receiver. It will be inside a small hole that can be accessed with a small pointy objct such as a pen.
4. Using the pointy object, press the green button until the exterior lights or the LED on the drivers side dash illuminate then release.
5. Within 5 seconds of step 4. Press and release the top button on the remote. The LED should turn OFF, the siren chirps once and the front marker lights will flash if remote successfully programmed.
6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 for any additional remotes to program.
7. Turn the ignition to off, test remotes, replace panel.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!