Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Kia 2 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
NOTE : Only one remote can be programmed to this vehicle.
1. Use a jumper wire and connect between terminals 5 and 17 of the 20 pin diagnostic connector, located in the engine compartment close to the battery.
2. Switch ignition ON. (DO NOT START)
3. PRESS the LOCK button on the first remote transmitter to be programmed 2 times.
4. Switch ignition OFF and REMOVE key.
5. REMOVE jumper wire.
6. Check all remote transmitters for correct operation.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!