Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Pontiac Bonneville 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
You will receive one of the listed interchangeable part numbers.
1993-1995 Pontiac Bonneville
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver's side dashboard. Please refer to the diagram above to determine the G and A cavity. The letters will not appear on the connector. They are on the diagram for ease of reference.
2. Connect cavity G with cavity A using a fused jumper wire. Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
3. Press any button 3 times in successtion on first remote to be programmed. Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote was programmed.
4. Press any button 3 times in succession on second remote to be programmed if applicable. Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
5. Remove jumper wire and test remote(s)
1. Locate the Data Link Port. It is located under drivers side dash. You may need to lay on the floor and look up under the dash to see it. Be sure you know which ports are 8 and 4. Notice the port is wider on the top row. If you are looking at the port with the wide row on top and the narrow row on bottom, Port 1 will be in the upper left corner and port 8 in the upper right corner. Be sure there are metal pins inside ports 8 and 4. Please refer to the diagram above to locate the proper pins. The numbers are not on the connector, they are only for reference.
2. Connect pin 8 to pin 4 with a suitable jumper wire. Any short piece of wire will work fine. A paper clip bent in the shape of a U will work perfect. (leave the jumper wire connected throughout the programming procedure).
3. Insert key into the ignition and turn the ignition cylinder to the ON position. The vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the doors to indicate vehicle has entered programming mode.
4. Press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons together on the first remote to be programmed. After about 15 seconds, the vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the doors. Release the buttons on the remote.
5. Within one minute, repeat step 4 on all additional remotes including working ones to be programmed.
6. Remove the jumper wire connected to the Data Link Port.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!