Free Standard Shipping & Returnson Orders of $55 or More
Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Pontiac Montana 3 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1999-2000 Pontiac Montana
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Remove key from ignition.
2. Remove the BCM PRGRM fuse from fuse box. You will need to open the passenger door to access the panel. Use the fuse chart to properly identify the BCM PRGRM fuse.
3. Close all doors.
4. Insert key and turn ignition switch to ACC. (ACC is turning the key back toward you).
5. Within 1 second turn the ignition to OFF then back to ACC. (OFF is the position where you can remove your key).
6. Open then close any door.
7. An acoustic sound will be heard after closing the door indicating the vehicle is in programming mode.
8. Hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote for about 15 seconds until two chimes are heard. You may hear a chime after about 5 seconds but you must wait about 15 seconds for a second chime. That remote is now programmed.
9. Repeat step 8 for any additional remotes including working ones.
10. Remove key from ignition and replace BCM PRGRM fuse.
11. Test all remotes.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!
Unmatched, expert support for ANY keyless remote issue. We've got your back!Need Help?
Sign up for Keyless Entry Remote's News, Sales, and Deals.Join Our Mailing List
Remote & Transponder Key Programming Instructions for over 5,000 vehicles!Find Yours