Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Toyota Previa 1 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1991-1994 Toyota Previa
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Turn ignition switch to OFF position, ensure all doors, hood and trunk/hatch are closed.
2. Turn ignition switch to ACC position.
3. Press the programming switch on the main TVSS ECU (most likely located under one of the front two seats, the trunk, or under the dashboard-locations vary by vehicle and model) for more than 2 seconds (you will need a small pointy object like a pen). The security LED will light for 5 seconds.
4. With the security LED ON press the button on the remote transmitter once.
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 for additional remote transmitters.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!