This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Toyota Sequoia 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
2001-2003 Toyota Sequoia
1. Start with key out of the ignition, unlock and open drivers door and be sure all other doors and trunk are closed.
2. Insert key into ignition (Do not turn) and pull it out.
3. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Using the power door lock rocker switch on drivers door perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second. (1 cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock.).
4. Close, then open drivers door.
5. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Using the power door lock rocker switch on drivers door perform 5 lock/unlock cycles starting with lock. Use an even pace and try to go about one cycle per second. (1 cycle = 1 lock and 1 unlock.) B. Insert the key in the ignition cylinder. C. Turn the ignition to ON (Just shy of starting car, Do NOT Start) then back to OFF. D. Turn the ignition to ON (Just shy of starting car, Do NOT Start)) then back to OFF. E. Remove the key from the ignition.
6. Within 3 seconds the power door locks should cycle automatically indicating successful entry into programming mode. Return to step 1 if the locks do not cycle at this point, if they do cycle then continue to step 7.
7. Perform these steps within 40 seconds. A. Press the lock and unlock buttons on the remote simultaneously for 1 second. B. Immediately after letting go of the lock and unlock buttons, Press the lock button by itself and hold for 2 seconds. Within 3 seconds the door locks should cycle once indicating successful programming. If the door locks don't cycle or cycle twice, repeat steps A and B, your remote has not been accepted. C. Repeat steps A and B in step 7 for each new transmitter.
8. Close drivers door.
9. Test all remotes.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!