Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Dodge 2 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
1. If necessary, disarm security system with a functioning remote.
2. Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC). It will be under the dash on the drivers side. Use the diagram above to identify pins 1 and 4. Notice that the DLC connector is tapered. You can use this to help identify the proper pins. Using a suitable jumper wire jump pin 1 to pin 4. Ensure that there are metal connector ends in the cavities that are referenced in this procedure. Once the jumper wire is installed it needs to remain there throughout this process until instructed to remove.
3. Insert key into the ignition and turn the ignition switch to the ON position. (ON is turning ignition switch as far as you can without cranking the engine)
4. If jumper wire is installed properly the Alarm Set LED located top center of the dash will flash.
5. On first remote to be programmed press and hold both Lock and Unlock buttons for approximately 15 seconds. If programmed successfully the horn will sound three times. Within 60 seconds of programming previous remote repeat step 5 for all other remotes to be programmed to vehicle.
6. Turn ignition switch to OFF position and remove key. You may now remove the jumper wire. Programming is complete, test all remotes for function and proper programming.