Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) GM 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Genuine OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case.
NOTE: There are two possible programming procedures for this remote.
1. Collect all remotes you wish to program, including previously working remotes. Remove key from the ignition.
2. Remove the MALL /BCM PGM Fuse from the fuse box. Fuse will be named MALL or BCM. Use the legend on the fuse panel or owner's manual to properly locate the 'MALL/BCM PGM' fuse.
3. Close all doors and insert key into the ignition. Turn ignition to ACC then back to OFF then back to ACC. (do this step quickly, you will end in the ACC position)
IMPORTANT: ACC is the position all the way back towards you, OFF is the position where you can remove the key from the ignition.
4. Open and close driver side door, vehicle will chime signaling programming mode.
5. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons down on the remote you are programming. Vehicle will chime twice signaling successful programming. Repeat this step for additional remotes you would like to program to this vehicle.
IMPORTANT: After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful programming.
6. Remove key from ignition.
7. Install the 'MALL/BCM PGM' fuse back into the fuse panel and test remote(s).
8. Programming is now complete.
1. Collect all remotes that you wish to program. This procedure will erase all previously programmed remotes. You must program all existing and new remotes that you wish to use on the vehicle at this time.
2. Close all doors, insert key into ignition do not turn it.
3. Hold the Unlock button on the driver's door DO NOT RELEASE.
4. Remove key from ignition, insert and remove key from ignition, insert key again and DO NOT remove it.
5. Release Unlock button on driver's door. Car will chime three times to signal entering of programming mode.
6. Press and hold the Lock and Unlock button on the remote being programmed until car chimes twice. This sound signals successful programming. Repeat this step for any additional remotes.
7. Remove key from ignition to end programming mode.
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!