Here are the programming instructions for a 2000 Oldsmobile Cutlass Key Fob Remote. If you need an extra Key Fob or Replacement Fob for any vehicle you might have visit us at Keylessentryremotefob.com You can also leave comments or suggestions at the bottom of this blog and if you like what we provide please forward on to your friends & family; people like you are our best advertising tool!
ORDER THIS KEY FOB PART NUMBER HERE: 16245100-29
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close all vehicle doors.
2. Remove the key from the ignition. NOTE: In order to successfully enter the keyless entry programming/diagnostic mode, you must complete steps 4-9 within 25 seconds of pressing the door unlock switch.
3. Press and hold the door unlock switch.
4. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driverâs door panel â continue to hold down until instructed to release.
5. Insert keys into ignition.
6. Perform steps 7 through 10 in fairly rapid succession.
7. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine).
8. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
9. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
10. Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
11. Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The vehicle will chime three times to indicate that the vehicle is in programming mode. IMPORTANT: ALL transmitters must be programmed at this time. When a new transmitter is programmed, it will deactivate the old transmitters.
12. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter for approximately 4 seconds or until the vehicle chimes two times to indicate successful programming.
13. Repeat the previous step for each additional transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
14. Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode.
Having trouble programming the remote or just want a professional to program the remote for you? Enter your city or zip code in the search box below to find a professional key fob installer in your area.
ENTER YOUR CITY NAME OR ZIP CODE TO FIND A
PROFESSIONAL KEY FOB INSTALLER NEAR YOU