Ford Lincoln Mazda Mercury
Get it by Fri ,Nov 27 with Express Shipping
This is a Factory OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Ford | Lincoln | Mazda | Mercury 4 Button keyless entry remote, aka "key fob".
Genuine OEM electronics in a new aftermarket case with an uncut key.
Ford | Lincoln | Mazda | Mercury
NOTE: You Must have Two Working Transponder Keys (keys that start your car) to perform this procedure. If you only have one working key or none at all it must be programmed by a dealer or locksmith. Your new key will need to be cut prior to programming.
1. Insert an existing (working) key into the ignition cylinder.
2. Turn the ignition cylinder ON (Position 3) and back to OFF (Position 1). Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
3. Remove the existing key and WITHIN TEN SECONDS, insert a second working key and turn to ON and then back to OFF. Ignition should stay in ON position for at least three seconds but no more than ten seconds.
4. Remove the second key, insert the New (un-programmed) key before twenty seconds have elapsed and turn to ON. Leave it in the ON position for at least six seconds and turn back to OFF.
5. If the new key has been successfully programmed it will start the vehicle and operate the remote keyless entry system. The theft indicator light will light up for three seconds to indicate the key was successfully programmed.
If the new key was not successfully programmed, repeat steps 1-4. If the remote portion of the remote did not program but the key will start the vehicle, then please perform the procedure below to program the remote portion of your remote head key
Remote Portion of Key Fob (Only if the above procedure didnt program the remote)
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle. It's not necessary to re-program your working remote head keys as those will continue to work. If you are programming additional non-remote head key remotes for your vehicle then they must all be programmed during this procedure. You are able to program up to four remotes in addition to your remote head keys.
Do not depress the brake pedal during procedure.
1.Turn ignition from OFF to RUN 8 times within 10 seconds, with the 8th time ending in RUN. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming mode. (Off is the position where you can remove your key, RUN is the position just shy of starting your car.)
2.Within 20 seconds press any button on the first keyless remote to be programmed. Door locks will cycle to confirm programming. If you only have one remote then skip to step 4.
3.Within 20 seconds, press any button on the second keyless remote. Door locks will cycle again to confirm programming. Repeat step 3. for all other remotes.
4.Turn ignition to OFF. Locks will again cycle to indicate end of programming mode.
FCC ID: OUCD6000022 | IC: 850K-D6000022 | 6U5T-19H316-AD | FORD 4 BUTTON
We are proud to offer true OEM key fobs direct to you at up to 80% off dealer prices. There is a catch though, so here it goes:
You need to know the only way to get a NEW OEM key fob is to go to a dealer or authorized reseller of OEM parts, and you will pay dealer prices if you do this and spend hundreds of dollars.
The key fob you are going to purchase from us is used or as we like to say "previously loved". We recycle OEM key fobs and put them through a rigorous refurbishing process so we can guarantee our products and offer them at a reasonable price along with saving the environment. Oh, and we are not robbing you of your hard earned dollars like the stealership does. So if you are good with all of this what are you waiting for? Make your life easier, order a key fob from us and save the world!